[Fanfic] Gilbert's Nightmare

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Fanfic] Gilbert's Nightmare

Post  TheJediPenguin on Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:10 pm

Panting, Prussia ran as fast he could. He had to get away from the monster; he had to get backto his bruder. “Giilbeert~!” a childish voice called out, “Where are you my German comrade?” Prussia shuddered. No no no! That was the last voice he wanted to hear. He ran faster. “There is no need run, da. I won’t hurt you~! Hesqueezed his eyes shut. That voice was not to be trusted, not ever. He had to get away. Prussia was so intent on his mission that he failed to notice the patch of ice in hispath. He cried out as he sprawled onto the snow, blood leaking from cuts on his face and arms. “I-Ivan…” Russia smiled in his childish manner, “Ah, so you do remember me!I thought you had forgotten; why else would you run?” “I-I have to get home…” “But you already are!” Prussia staggered to his feet and backed up. “N-nein… I-I have to get to Ludwig… mein Bruder… I-I promised…” Russia’s smile vanished and Prussia backed up even more. No no no no no! That was not a good sign. “You seem to have forgotten Gilbert” the Russian spit out the name as if it were an insult, “You don’t exist anymore.” Prussia shook his head violently as the Russian man continued to speak, “ I am the one who keeps you aliv. Without me, you are nothing” “N-no…” “Da. No one else cares; not even your supposed brother.” “L-lies!”Prussia managed to choke out, blinded by tears as he was. Russia stepped closer to him, “Do not deny the truth comrade.” “I’m not denying anything!” “Ah it seems you are unwilling to stop telling lies. I thought we had fixed that…” Russia reached into his coat and pulled out a dog collar. He fastened it tightly around the smaller man’s throat before clipping it to a short leashLowering his voice to a whisper, Russia hissed into Prussia’s ear, “You are nothing.” “N-nein…” “You are still in denial? It seems we shall have to play in the basement again…” Prussia whimpered. He still had bruises and cuts from last time he had been dragged to that horrid place; bruises from that horrible pipe, cuts from the many whips. “N-nein…not there, please, anywh—AH!!” he yeled, his plea intterupted by a slap from the now furious Russian. “You will not complain; you have no authority.” Prussia whimpered again, hating himself. What would Fritz have said? What would Ludwig say?Russia pulled on the leash, choking him momentarily. “Come now, we shall have lots of fun, da~!” Russia grinned again, his innocent face hiding the cruelty that resided below. Prussia nodded and continued to whimper, not having any other choice, not being able to let his pain show through…

((AN: So yeah... this is pretty much my first non-rp Hetalia fic, also my first time really writing Russia. For some reason I wanted to write about Gilbert suffering... So what do you think?))

TheJediPenguin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Fanfic] Gilbert's Nightmare

Post  Bird-Sama on Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:15 pm

poor prussia. D:>

Bird-Sama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJediPenguin on Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:59 am

Yeah... I had fun abusing him, but I need to write him some fluff now...

TheJediPenguin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 8:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top