Who's you're favorite Italy brother couple?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spain and Romano or Germany and Italy?

53% 53% 
[ 9 ]
47% 47% 
[ 8 ]
 
Total Votes : 17

Who's you're favorite Italy brother couple?

Post  albinosilver on Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:47 pm

I luv spain romano kawaiii~ However I support germany and italy as well :p

you?


Last edited by albinosilver on Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

albinosilver
Admin

Posts : 79
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 20
Location : who knows...

View user profile http://hetalia.forumstopic.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's you're favorite Italy brother couple?

Post  TheJediPenguin on Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:07 pm

I support both...

I like Germany better than Spain though, and I like Romano better than Italy... it's pretty even...

TheJediPenguin

Posts : 133
Join date : 2010-08-20
Location : Southwest Alfredia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's you're favorite Italy brother couple?

Post  Igiko on Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:19 pm

GerIta is very cute, and I don't like Spamano at all...

(though neither of them are my favourite ships for any of the four characters mentionedXD)

Igiko

Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-08-27
Age : 31
Location : Spain's vital regions xD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's you're favorite Italy brother couple?

Post  ciel-tasuki on Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:59 am

Both are very cute...but I prefer Romano and Spain

ciel-tasuki

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : Wang Yao

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's you're favorite Italy brother couple?

Post  Bird-Sama on Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:21 pm

I think RomanoxVeneciano and FrancexFeli are pretty cute. Spain/Italy is okay, but I like England/Spain or AustriaxSpain more than this pair.
Ich don't like LutzxFeli but I think LutzxLovi i cute in a weird way. Cool

Bird-Sama

Posts : 99
Join date : 2010-08-22
Age : 29
Location : Ludwig's mouth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's you're favorite Italy brother couple?

Post  Igiko on Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:45 pm

Bird-Sama wrote:I think RomanoxVeneciano and FrancexFeli are pretty cute. Spain/Italy is okay, but I like England/Spain or AustriaxSpain more than this pair.
Ich don't like LutzxFeli but I think LutzxLovi i cute in a weird way. Cool

This is pretty much my problem too. Italicest is cuter, to me, than these two, and I ship Spain almost with everybody else in the series before RomanoXD (especially England, France, Austria, Russia, Prussia and America). As for Ludwig...France/Germany, baby <3

Igiko

Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-08-27
Age : 31
Location : Spain's vital regions xD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's you're favorite Italy brother couple?

Post  Bird-Sama on Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:29 pm

Igiko wrote:
This is pretty much my problem too. Italicest is cuter, to me, than these two, and I ship Spain almost with everybody else in the series before RomanoXD (especially England, France, Austria, Russia, Prussia and America). As for Ludwig...France/Germany, baby <3
According to what I know, the historical Spain wasn't so fond of S.italy, other colonies were more important for them. :/
Ludwig...I'm a germancest worshipper (I just like the character constellation, it's not 'patriotism' mkay.) but Ludwig/France or Germany/Turkey (hell Yeah! testosteron bomb!bom ) are also pretty cool. I also like after war!Germany/Belgium.

Bird-Sama

Posts : 99
Join date : 2010-08-22
Age : 29
Location : Ludwig's mouth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's you're favorite Italy brother couple?

Post  Igiko on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:48 pm

Bird-Sama wrote:According to what I know, the historical Spain wasn't so fond of S.italy, other colonies were more important for them. :/
Ludwig...I'm a germancest worshipper (I just like the character constellation, it's not 'patriotism' mkay.) but Ludwig/France or Germany/Turkey (hell Yeah! testosteron bomb!bom ) are also pretty cool. I also like after war!Germany/Belgium.

Take it from me (I'm Spanish): we didn't. In fact, it was the black sheep, among our coloniesXD

Germancest is great. One only has to read a reunification fic to fall in love with it! Germany/France is one of the most canon pairings nowadaysXD
So is Germany/Turkey ~~

Igiko

Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-08-27
Age : 31
Location : Spain's vital regions xD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's you're favorite Italy brother couple?

Post  Bird-Sama on Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:33 am

Igiko wrote:
Bird-Sama wrote:According to what I know, the historical Spain wasn't so fond of S.italy, other colonies were more important for them. :/
Ludwig...I'm a germancest worshipper (I just like the character constellation, it's not 'patriotism' mkay.) but Ludwig/France or Germany/Turkey (hell Yeah! testosteron bomb!bom ) are also pretty cool. I also like after war!Germany/Belgium.

Take it from me (I'm Spanish): we didn't. In fact, it was the black sheep, among our coloniesXD

Germancest is great. One only has to read a reunification fic to fall in love with it! Germany/France is one of the most canon pairings nowadaysXD
So is Germany/Turkey ~~

I'd be great to see Spain act with his southamerican ex-colonies... and I want to see Portugal sooo badly. Very Happy

Well, even though I like Germancest, I'm actually a bit annoyed from the tons of reunification fanfictions. Of cause it was a big event in modern history, but there are other interesting events and periods in german history too. Like the first revolution in 1849 or the Biedermeier-period, the historical events, which had an influence on the theory of comunism. or there could be the try to write about actual political events...there are tons of things to write about, without even mentioning, the Reunification 1990 or nazis. Not that I care, everyone can write about what ever they want, but it's a bit boring to always read about the same topic.^^"

France is...France!... i like the idea of Francis and Ludwig have an open relationship like 'we have fun together, but It doesn't mean,that we can't have fun with others'...I can't imagine Francis being monogamous. Not that there is no love...it's just not conventional relationship.^^"

aren't they cute. (btw, this photo is pinned on my fridge. XD) Very Happy

Bird-Sama

Posts : 99
Join date : 2010-08-22
Age : 29
Location : Ludwig's mouth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's you're favorite Italy brother couple?

Post  TheJediPenguin on Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:01 pm

Bird-Sama wrote: France is...France!... i like the idea of Francis and Ludwig have an open relationship like 'we have fun together, but It doesn't mean,that we can't have fun with others'...I can't imagine Francis being monogamous. Not that there is no love...it's just not conventional relationship.^^"

aren't they cute. (btw, this photo is pinned on my fridge. XD) Very Happy

Erm... if you don't mind me asking, who are they? *Is a cluelss American*

TheJediPenguin

Posts : 133
Join date : 2010-08-20
Location : Southwest Alfredia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's you're favorite Italy brother couple?

Post  Bird-Sama on Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:50 pm

Erm... if you don't mind me asking, who are they? *Is a cluelss American*
Nicolas Sarkozy is the french President and Mrs. Merkel is the german Federal Chancellor.

Bird-Sama

Posts : 99
Join date : 2010-08-22
Age : 29
Location : Ludwig's mouth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's you're favorite Italy brother couple?

Post  TheJediPenguin on Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:54 pm

Bird-Sama wrote:
Erm... if you don't mind me asking, who are they? *Is a cluelss American*
Nicolas Sarkozy is the french President and Mrs. Merkel is the german Federal Chancellor.

Ok, thanks! I can't believe I didn't know that...

Hmm, I have an urge to go and find GermanyxFrance fics...

TheJediPenguin

Posts : 133
Join date : 2010-08-20
Location : Southwest Alfredia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's you're favorite Italy brother couple?

Post  Bird-Sama on Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:37 pm

TheJediPenguin wrote:
Bird-Sama wrote:
Erm... if you don't mind me asking, who are they? *Is a cluelss American*
Nicolas Sarkozy is the french President and Mrs. Merkel is the german Federal Chancellor.

Ok, thanks! I can't believe I didn't know that...

Hmm, I have an urge to go and find GermanyxFrance fics...

France/fem!Germany^^: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6076826/1/Herzen_Coeurs_and_AlsaceLorraine
But I didn't see much of France/Germany fanwork...france seems not that liked by the fans...D:>

Bird-Sama

Posts : 99
Join date : 2010-08-22
Age : 29
Location : Ludwig's mouth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's you're favorite Italy brother couple?

Post  TheJediPenguin on Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:09 pm

Bird-Sama wrote: France/fem!Germany^^: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6076826/1/Herzen_Coeurs_and_AlsaceLorraine
But I didn't see much of France/Germany fanwork...france seems not that liked by the fans...D:>

Thanks for the link! I don't see much of fem!Germany, she's very interesting.

'Tis a shame really. France is a fun character, he shouldn't be disliked.

TheJediPenguin

Posts : 133
Join date : 2010-08-20
Location : Southwest Alfredia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's you're favorite Italy brother couple?

Post  HetaRoma on Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:20 pm

Spamano is a fav, but GerIta is so cute~

But RomaxPrussia is cute too...
I also like Venexspain...

and...PruIta
*HEADPLOSION*

HetaRoma

Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-11-13
Location : Francis Bonnefoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's you're favorite Italy brother couple?

Post  TheJediPenguin on Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:19 pm

HetaRoma wrote:Spamano is a fav, but GerIta is so cute~

But RomaxPrussia is cute too...
I also like Venexspain...

and...PruIta
*HEADPLOSION*

Yes PrussiaxRomano!! Me and a friend discovered that we really liked that pair not to long ago...

TheJediPenguin

Posts : 133
Join date : 2010-08-20
Location : Southwest Alfredia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's you're favorite Italy brother couple?

Post  CloudedLeopardTomboy on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:44 am

I like both, but I prefer GerIta. It's just so cute!! Very Happy

CloudedLeopardTomboy

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 19
Location : United States of Alfred

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/cloudedleopardtomboy

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's you're favorite Italy brother couple?

Post  USUKlover123 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:45 pm

Spamano!!! <3

USUKlover123

Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-09-10
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's you're favorite Italy brother couple?

Post  Sponsored content Today at 8:06 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum